New year, new you. And what better way to start the new year than with skin health self care? Here at Restore, our skin health services include a variety of options aimed at cleansing, hydrating and replenishing the skin, such as Hydrafacial™. This service is a simple and relaxing way to regain your youthful glow and boost your complexion. Whether you’re looking for an anti-aging solution as part of your regular beauty and skin health routine, or want to combat the dullness of winter skin - our team has got you covered! Hydrafacial can help those who want to increase the tightness and firmness of their complexion, and it can even help the body to increase clarity of skin, and address blemishes or discoloration.
As a reminder, now through January 31, 2023: Buy 4 at the price of 3: Premium Hydrafacial (Restore recommends: Vita-C Boost)
How does Hydrafacial work?
HydraFacial exfoliates the top layer of your skin, but at the same time, it will push targeted serums into your skin, making it very personalized according to your needs and/or preferences.
What should I expect from a Hydrafacial?
HydraFacial includes three main steps.
- Cleanse and exfoliate: Cleansing the face removes dead skin cells and excess oils from the skin.
- Vacuum extractions: A mix of salicylic and glycolic acid is applied to the skin to break up any dirt or oil that is clogged in the pores. Then, blackheads, dirt and oil are extracted via patented Vortex-Fusion® Technology.
- Instant hydration: Hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides are infused into the skin via Patented Vortex-Fusion® Technology, which adds nourishment and hydration to the skin.
What conditions can Hydrafacial help with?
HydraFacial is great for multiple skin conditions such as dry skin, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, brightening, and even acne.
How long until I see results?
You will have instantaneous results that last up to a week, and progressive results with continued Hydrafacial services.
After my Hydrafacial, what should I avoid?
- You should not wash your face for about six hours after your HydraFacial.
- You should avoid taking a shower, engaging in intense exercise or anything that might make you sweat, including saunas.
- You should not use wax, chemical depilatories or over-the-counter acne products for at least 48 hours after your HydraFacial.
- You should not shave for at least 48 hours after your HydraFacial.
- You should not use any medium or deep chemical peels or laser treatments for at least two weeks after your HydraFacial.
- You should not use beauty products that contain glycolic acid or other ingredients that will exfoliate your skin for the next two days.
- You should not use tanning beds for 72 hours after your HydraFacial. Additionally, you should wear strong sunscreen for at least a week.
How can I make my Hydrafacial even better?
We didn’t think Hydrafacials could get better (we were wrong). Meet our three new knockout boosts! These boosts are here to do more for your skin, especially during the winter months!
- Accelerates skin's surface renewal
- Minimizes the look of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Brightens and smooths
- Accelerates skin’s surface renewal and instantly plumps to minimize the look of wrinkles, even tone and boost youthful radiance
- Rapid renewal while being gentle on skin Plump skin’s surface
- Cleanses, dissolves excess oil, and purifies pores
- Treats acne and prevents future breakouts
What makes Hydrafacial different from a traditional facial?
Hydrafacial uses Vortex-Fusion® Technology, which exfoliates the skin, but at the same time, also infuses your skin with different serums. There are three different types of Hydrafacial: Signature, Premium or Platinum.
- Takes about 30 minutes
- Deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates your skin using serums packed with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Takes about 60 minutes
- All the features of the Signature Hydrafacial plus one booster of your choice to address specific skin concerns. The treatment ends with a facial Red Light Therapy session to further reduce the signs of aging.
- Takes about 90 minutes
- This top-tier treatment includes all the features of the Signature Hydrafacial, one booster of your choice, PLUS lymphatic therapy. The treatment ends with a facial Red Light Therapy session to further reduce the signs of aging.
Curious about Hydrafacial at Restore? We can help get you started.